To get you started, our staff will schedule you in for a complimentary assessment and discussion. The goals of the assessment are to identify:
1. What aspects of your health & well-being are concerning you the most.
2. A detailed medical history and any functional challenges you may have.
3. Which program is best suited to your needs; to keep you motivated and on track.
Complimentary Assessment looks at:
- Posture, Balance and Flexibility
- Cardiovascular Fitness
- Core / Trunk Strength
- Body Composition (Fat to Muscle %, Waist- Hip Ratio, etc.)
- Back, Shoulder, Knee, Hip and other Regional Assessments
Call 250-382-5050 or e-mail: email@example.com to schedule your FREE assessment.
Medical referrals are NOT required, but are accepted.